Offering medical massage services in Lubbock, Texas
|30 minutes for neck and face|
|1 hour for localized area|
|1.5 hour for full body therapy|
In a one hour session the focus is on the
primary area of pain or swelling.
one and a half hour session is a full
Manual Lymph Drainage is a gentle, rhythmic massage that stimulates your lymphatic system,
helping your body to manage the fluids naturally and benefiting your systems with cleansing and relaxation.
Manual lymph drainage massage:
- Removes from the body's tissues: metabolic wastes, excess water, toxins, bacteria, large protein molecules and foreign substances
- Alleviates pain by greatly reducing the pain signals sent to the brain
- Calms the sympathetic nervous system, helping to relieve stress
- Supports and enhances the action of the immune system
- Helps the body heal more quickly from injuries, surgical trauma, chronic conditions and edema
- Helps minimize scar formation